It's what I do.
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Snowblower Week in Review
If you're here for the first time (and I believe that there are 12,000 of you that fit that bill), you're probably looking for the snowblower story.
In chronological order:
Some long overdue Kijiji Action
- Where it all began
What to do when you go viral...
- In which things start to pick up
- In which I keep it all going despite no sleep
You asked for it...
- In which I show how photogenic
the snowblower is
The Snowblower That Ate the Internet: SOLD.
- In which I announce the sale of the snowblower and attempt to extort $1 from everyone who read about it (it's not too late to send me that dollar)
Oh Yeah, I'm A Celebrity Now
- In which I discover that the true meaning of Internet Fame is getting swag
A Fond Farewell
- In which I bring you up close and personal to the transfer of the snowblower through a series of pictures which I am sure will garner me accolades for years to come
Forget Everything I Said Before About Internet Fame
- In which I am humbled, explain who my wife is not, and talk about something NON-snowblower related
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Post Comments (Atom)